|By Scott Morrison||
|January 5, 2011 01:12 PM EST||
Last week’s New York Times article on hacking the new gadgets, including Web-enabled HDTVs, generated an enormous amount of interest. An AM radio station in Tampa Bay, 970 WFLA AM, invited me onto their morning commuter show, AM Tampa Bay with Tedd Webb and Mark Larsen (standing in for Jack Harris). This was a great opportunity to reach a much wider audience than I usually speak to. So I woke up at 4am to an icy-cold Vancouver morning, and tried my best to imagine the sunshine and palm trees in far away Tampa.
It was a great, fast paced discussion. Tedd and Mark are the real thing—listening to the interview makes me wish I was born with that radio voice. Those guys are total pros.
After my five minutes of fame, the station filled the air for the rest of the day with the giants of conservative talk radio, including Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Mark Levin.
You can listen to the interview here.
- Propagating Security Context Across a Distributed Web Services Environment
- How to Secure REST and JSON
- Visualizing the Boundaries of Control in the Cloud
- Policy-It's More Than Just Security - From just-in-time integration to Web services
- Is SOA Ready to Move from the Whiteboards and into Production IT?
- The Challenge of Web Services Security Inside the Firewall - A true story from the consulting trenches
- Finally, the Killer PKI Application
- How to Secure vCloud Director and the vCloud API
- Top Five Mistakes People Make When Moving to the Cloud
- Hacking the Cloud
- How to Safely Publish Internal Services to the Outside World
- SOA Across Cloud Computing